Refer to us a new client and receive up to $200 credit per reservation when they book with us.
Your referred person will get an instant discount on their first booking.
3. SET SAIL!!!
Redeem your credit on a future booking once your referral sets sail.
REFERRING ( per reservation)
$25 CREDIT = 3 - 6 Nights
$50 CREDIT = 7 - 11 Nights
$200 CREDIT = Luxury/Custom
REFERRED ( per reservation)
3 - 6 Nights $25 CREDIT under $999pp
3 - 6 Nights $25 CREDIT over $1000pp
7 - 11 Nights $50 CREDIT under $1999pp
7 - 11 Nights $100 CREDIT over $2000pp
12+ Nights $100 CREDIT under $3999pp
12+ Nights $200 CREDIT over $4000pp
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CREDIT
Must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Referral Program".
Have your first name, last name, phone number, and the person you are referring's first name, last name, and phone number.
We will verify and you will be notified by your agent that the credit was applied to your booking.
Steve Smith 867-5309
Referring Mr. and Mrs. John Jacob Schmidt 555-5555
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
01. For new customers that have never booked with Cruises Tours and More.
02. Referrals will be confirmed after both parties have made deposits.
03. Do not have to be a past customer to earn referral credits.
04. See the above chart for referral credit disbursement.
05. Flights, car rentals, shore excursions, or personal add-ons do not apply.
06. There is no limit to earnings. Credit has no cash value.
07. New clients can only be referred once per household.
08. Credits are issued once the referred booking has traveled.
09. Referral credit(s) will be added to the referee’s client profile log.
10. One credit per new reservation regardless of berthed pax count.
11. Any portion of the referral program can be changed by CTM.
12. CTM staff, household members, and affiliates are not eligible.
13. Need first & last name, phone, address, and email to receive credit.
14. Referral credit is applicable to group and individual reservations
15. Combinable with other incentives.
16. Abuse of the program will lead to disqualification from the program.